Sunday, October 28, 2012

Scheduling Now: Crazy for Cowboy by Roxy Boroughs


She’s through with cowboys. But this one’s the ‘reel’ deal.

Equine veterinarian, Emily Grant, has had her share of cowboys, and they always break her heart. After vowing to give them up forever, Brandon Hollister strides into her life.
He’s a different kind of cowboy, one that works on the silver screen. But is he just playing the part when it comes to love? Or can this sexy hunk get past a case of mistaken identity to become the man to win Emily’s heart.
PRAISE FOR "CRAZY FOR COWBOY":

"From the moment I started reading CRAZY FOR COWBOY I knew I was going to love it. There are tons of great one-liners, the characters are fun and engaging, and since I'm a sucker for a strong, sexy, vulnerable hero, I was cheering all the way for the "cowboy" to win his girl! I laughed out loud as I was reading, and found myself anxiously flipping the pages to see what would happen next. Kudos to Roxy Boroughs for spinning another winning tale. Job well done!"
– Pamela Yaye, multi-published Harlequin author.

Read more at the Official Tour Page. 

No comments: